Member & Guest Notice - Coronavirus
We wanted to update you on the steps Stars Gym is taking to help minimise the spread of COVID-19. We are continuing to follow and monitor official guidance from the UK Government and Public Health England carefully with the help of UK Active.
To help combat the spread of COVID-19, we have been more putting precautionary safety measures in place at the club, including:
- Educating our staff on prevention.
- Emphasising frequent hand washing.
- Cleaning equipment and high contact points frequently.
- Deep cleaning once the gym is closed.
- Restructure of classes to have social distancing.
- Reduced class sizes.
Stars Gym has an action plan in place, and we will do everything to keep you safe.
How Can You Help Prevent The Spread Of Coronavirus?
- Regular handwashing with soap (for at least 20 seconds) or alcohol-based solution.
- Covering coughing or sneezing with a tissue or elbow.
- Wash hands straight after sneezing.
- Avoiding touching of eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Limiting contact with people who are sick, and staying home if you are sick.
When visiting the gym, please ensure you do the following:
- Wipe down gym equipment after use.
- Wipe down gym mats after use.
- Use a sweat towel while working out.
- Put towels into towel bins.
If you aren't feeling well or are showing even slight symptoms, we respectfully request that you do not attend the club. Please check the website for updates and Fitsense app for class timetable updates. Please make sure you book into classes as we have a strict cap for members per class.